Saturday, October 17, 2020

Dave Clabeaux Real Estate | David Clabeaux - My New Deal: Buy for 27k, Sell for 149k

I have a great new deal that I am working on with one of my partners.
 
Here are the details:
 
-We have a house under contract to purchase for $27,000.  We close in 7 more days.
 
-We got the house for pennies on the dollar. It needs work, and the seller needs money fast.
 
-It needs about $60,000 in repairs.  We will have a hard money lender I have previously worked with finance the entire amount.
 
-We have a contractor lined up to handle the entire project. We won’t need to lift a finger.
 
-I already have all the materials, finishes, and paint colors chosen.  I use the same ones for every project. All I need to do is email the list to the contractor.
 
-The rehab should take about 6 weeks.
 
-We will be able to sell the house fast for $149,000.
 
-After all commissions, carrying costs, etc, we should clear right around $48,000 profit.
 
Remember, you have to TAKE ACTION in order to make money in real estate. Most people do not take action, and therefore never reap the
financial rewards.